Sunday, December 7, 2008

RE: WANT TO SEE THE STARK CONTRAST BETWEEN DOGS AND HUMANS?

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Order out of Chaos
Date: Dec 5, 2008 3:48 AM


I'll stick with my dog, but people where I live aren't useless eaters like that

----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
From: Pan Man
Date: Dec 5, 2008 2:29 AM


Here's a hint: Man is definitely not Man's best friend!


Check out an amazing video of a dog saving another dog that had been hit by a car on the highway. The heroic canine runs into traffic and drags the severely injured dog out of harm's way.
Totally inspiring and magnificent!










I am in awe. I now have a dog for a hero! Tears of reverence, joy and respect are not bitter at all. I think the shift has begun. I hope we can all catch up to this canine...soon!


WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? THERE'S NO DOG!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home